[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Core 6 Zod Review

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 24 01:52:39 UTC 2006

Hi

"We have already used Fedora Core 6 Zod for several days now and have
been extremely pleased by this release. The changes are extensive from
default AIGLX + Compiz support to a great deal of performance
improvements. Another nice feature is the immediate availability of
Extras packages built for Fedora Core 6 (ATRPMS, Livna, and FreshRPMs
also have third-party FC6 repositories established). After more than a
dozen installations, we have not yet run into any show-stopping problems. "

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=573&num=1