[Fedora-marketing-list] LinuxWorld Mexico 2007

Beth Harrington harrington at ejkevents.com
Tue Oct 24 15:35:11 UTC 2006

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo México
February 27 to March 2, 2007
Mexico City, Mexico

LinuxWorld Mexico 2006 was a success...
2007 will exceed your expectations!

Take advantage of the growing business prominence of Linux and Open
Source software by exhibiting at the most important international event
in the industry!

If your company offers products and/or services related to Open Source
software, be sure to participate in the LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo México 2007, the event that will provide opportunities to:

   * Interact with more than 3,000 professional buyers of information
	technology

   * Establish new alliances

   * Position yourself as an industry leader in the conference program

   * Generate clients

   * Close business deals

   * And much more

These are some of the results of the previous event:

*Profile of attendees*

   More than 60% of LinuxWorld Mexico attendees belong to a high
	executive level.

*Purchasing Role*

   87% of attendees have an important role in making decisions about the
	purchase of equipment and services in the area of communications
	and information technology.

	   * Final decision 44%
	   * Approval 22%
	   * Makes Recommendations 21%
	   * Other 13%

   Budget intended for technology in their organizations:

   More than 36% of attendees have more than 100,000 dollars designated
   for the acquisition of open source solutions for their companies.

	   * $1Million +               11%
	   * $500,001 - $1,000,000     10%
	   * $100,001 - $500,000       15%
	   * $25,001 - $100,000        24%
	   * $0 - $25,000              24%

Reserve your exhibit space for LinuxWorld Mexico 2007 today. We have an
option that is right for your company!

Contact us at our US office now:

Beth Harrington
301-493-5500 *3312
harrington at ejkevents.com

Charlotte Hughes
301-493-5500 *3330
hughes at ejkevents.com

Matthew Cunningham
301-493-5500 *3387
cunningham at ejkevents.com

Copyright © 2006 E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc.

This announcement was sent to you as a previous customer or interested
party regarding our technology-related exhibitions and conferences.
>From time to time, we will provide you with valuable information on
these events.

Thank you,

E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc.