[Fedora-marketing-list] Become an Ambassador

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 09:08:56 UTC 2006

Hi there,

As I am the one started the topic of release party in Beijing and it
seems there is no ambassador in mainland China, I'd thus stand up to
be one and help promoting Fedora in China. I studied in Beijing for 5
years, my friends and classmates are currently working in all kinds of
big companies across the country. Worth mentioning, current Chinese
president and a bunch of other high officials also graduated from
there.

I'm now completing my degree in Cambridge, UK.

Regards,
--
Leo