[Fedora-marketing-list] Rant of the Week : Dusting Off the Hat – Revisiting Fedora

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 30 16:05:27 UTC 2006

Hi

"To conclude, previously I would not have recommended Fedora to anyone
outside of the RedHat centric. This time around, I could honestly say
Fedora would be a consideration for any experienced Linux user. I'm
still not about to suggest someone cut their teeth with it, but if
Fedora keeps up in its current direction, that might not be far behind.

Great job to everyone on the Fedora Core team! I'm impressed. "

http://en.theweeklyrant.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=19&page=0