[Fedora-marketing-list] RH making fun of us ?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 20:54:06 UTC 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Thomas Canniot wrote:

> Did I miss something, or RH CTO has problem with Fedora first Myth ?
>
> http://ipcommunications.tmcnet.com/news/2006/08/25/195490.htm?p=ica
>
> "We're convinced that there is a better way to develop software, so what
> we did is we blew up the notion of an Alpha and we use Fedora as an
> alpha."
>
> What about Spevack 8th question in his interview on /.?

I was out of town all weekend, and I've just gotten to this email list.
Everyone up-thread has responded adequately.  I just wanted you all to
know that I read everything, and that as Rahul and Paul and Rex said, I
made a lot of people within Red Hat know that I was unhappy with the
choice of wording.

We just need to keep doing what we do.  People will always say incorrect
things, and when they do, we'll correct them.

It's good to be frustrated, because that shows that we care, but all we
can do is deal with it and hope that it doesn't happen again from the same
people.  :-)

--Max

--
Max Spevack