[Fedora-marketing-list] who has some CSS/wiki foo?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 18:22:36 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> html/css (and I'm sure the Fedora art team would be excited about
> getting involved as well) but maybe we should figure out first from the
> appropriate folks what is even possible to implement given our current
> system?

So, there's a mid-term sort of goal, which is what you propose, and that's
a fair thing to look at and work toward, and we should, but that's a
different conversation.

But what I'm trying to get at here is that I honestly believe that one
person who's decent with moinmoin and html could do a pretty good stopgap
measure in like 2 hours time, and then at least the wiki's front page will
be a bit more useful *until* a more complete job can be done.

We're gonna get a ton of traffic when FC6 comes out.  I just want to put
the *most important stuff* on the front page of the wiki, and clear off
all the cruft.  That's the "could be done by the weekend if someone really
cares" goal.

The 2 month goal is more along the lines of what you're talking about.

Both are good goals!

--Max

--
Max Spevack