[Fedora-marketing-list] Gathering people for Fedora Free Media

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 2 09:10:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I would like to inform I have announced at www.fedora.pl (Polish Site
and Support Forum) about the Fedora Free Media Project. I have explained
how it works and informed how to contact me for people who would be
interested in helping, as the help would be very valuable for the Fedora
Project. I hope there will be at least few people willing. If so, I
would create Free Media Program Poland, similarly to Free Media Program
Brazil and India. There are many requests from Poland, so it would be
very helpful if there were more contributors involved. In this way we
could fulfill more requests, who knows - maybe all of them :) I hope I
will gather some peope and we will together help in spreading Fedora :)

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski