[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Core section on PolishLinux.org - help needed

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 22 16:03:03 UTC 2006

On 9/22/06, Rahul <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> If you would like to be a editor on this site, do contact the people
> above. Otherwise I would send in more information post FC6 release.

By the way, there are lots of typos in the Fedora sections

That's weird, I've been contacted by another polish magazine to write
in english, but I'm not sure whether it's a spam or not.

I really don't have time for the moment to check it, tonight i'll give
a closer look at it.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com