Fwd: expanding Fedora user base

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 13 10:58:39 UTC 2007

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:

> I am willing to help and do some of it provided that theres someone to
> lead the way .. I'm very bad in leadership and planning ,  but I dont
> mind being a labour ... furthermore I'm still a student and I dont
> know much of the "real" world ..

Well then, let me go back to what you suggested

* Improve the wiki - Be specific about your suggestions and let us know
which pages you find confusing and how to improve them. Better yet sign
up for edit access (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing) and
create drafts for any possible improvements.

* Create presentations, videos, handouts etc - Look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations and do more on anything you
would like to.