Join page (new)

Casey Jones caseyjones at runbox.com
Thu Apr 19 01:45:58 UTC 2007

YES!  A huge +1!  Looks great!

----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:25:53 +0200
From: "jan birsa" <jan at fedoraproject.org>
To: "For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base" <fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Join page (new)

> sweeeet...perhaps I will join OS Development group this summer...(being
ambassador doesnt make me busy enaught...lol)

On 4/18/07, nihed mbarek < nihedmm at gmail.com> wrote:

  ++++++1
  it's a good job

  2007/4/18, Diego Búrigo Zacarão <diegobz at gmail.com>:

    Looks great...+1

    2007/4/18, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

      We are ready to make this page the new standard:

      http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

      It should now contain all of the useful content from the
      HelpWanted
      page[1], in a better and more useful format.

      Anything missing?  Anything to add?

      The goal is to have a master Join page, then each project has
      ProjectName/Join page that corresponds.

      We can make the HelpWanted page redirect to the Join page,
      then start
      changing links across the Wiki to point there, as well as
      getting all of
      us to use Join instead.

      - Karsten

      [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted

      --
      Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation
      Project

    Diego Búrigo Zacarão
    Linux User #402589
    USE SOFTWARE LIVRE

  M'BAREK Med Nihed,
  Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa

jan at fedoraproject.org