a call to action [Fwd: LWN headline: Blame Fedora = High Praise]

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Apr 20 04:01:03 UTC 2007

> At any rate, we need people to implement it.

Understand exactly where you are coming from.  ;)

> Then there are two other related projects which might interest you.
> https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/LHCP/
> https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/smolt/wiki

I was aware of the LHCP, although I just now am putting 2 and 2
together.  Probably a great avenue for it.

I didn't know anything about Smolt.  Thanx for the link.

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com