Mascot - Blue Arrara

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Apr 5 22:36:19 UTC 2007

O/H Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira έγραψε:
> Colored Version at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot

I think the parrot is the best mascot so far proposed. It is slim, kind yet
could look serious, can be made not look childish, could be stuffed, could be
drawn with only a few lines/outline yet look professional. Looks great! :)

In my opinion we could try and make it look more friendly and a bit less like he
is "teaching". He looks a bit like a know-it-all. :) Here is a very nice take of
a parrot IMO:

http://www.parrotsinternational.org/Images/Parrots-International-Logo-_trans_giff.gif

-d

--