Mascot - Blue Arrara

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Apr 9 11:52:38 UTC 2007

O/H Thomas Canniot έγραψε:
> Indeed the Parrot is a great mascot for the moment, maybe because it as
> got more love from our designers. But is nobody chocked by the meaning
> it conveys ?
>
>>From my point of you, the parrot is a very polished mascot for the
> moment, but the fact it is seen as a dumb animal repeating what he ears
> without understanding it makes be much more doubtful.

If lots of people, once they looked at the logo, *have* thought "ha, we repeat
what other people say", then we should reconsider it.  To be honest, I haven't
thought about it until it was mentioned on the mailing list. Probably because
not all parrots talk and even then they only repeat words but don't mimic (eg.
actions).

I'm sure all of us are open to any other ideas of animals with well-balanced
images (the penguin is one such example, which obviously, can't be used).

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/