[Fwd: Thank you for the free media]

Karlie Robinson karlie.robinson at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 19 08:42:27 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Good work all :D
>
> Might be cool to have a web page where this sort of thing can be
> shared...or is that not such a good idea?!
>
> Jon

I'm going to email Mr. Neves to let him know I sent his thank you to
this list and ask permission to formally put it online (beyond the
archives and archive mirrors)

Personally, I feel it may be worth-while for me to keep in contact with
him and see if I can send him other discs like OpenOffice.org and maybe
lighter versions of Linux for older hardware that's still in use.

~Karlie

PS, not a unique idea for me but a chance for FOSS - see
http://search.cnn.com/pages/search.jsp?query=computers%20in%20africa and
the side bar about halfway down with the "RECYCLED COMPUTERS IN AFRICA"
Video