Ref:Re: linuxglobe media disc proposal

John Mackay mackay3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:10:42 UTC 2007

Just found out by myself in Dreamlinux (Preinstalled with GimpShop),
Gimpshop just re-arranges the menus -.- and doesnt deals with the GUI´s
individual window management as opposed to photoshop´s windowing contained
within the program, so >_> guess it will just easy a bit a Photoshop
conversion, but not the GUI, to correct my previous message.