Fedora's mid-life crisis

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Sun Aug 5 20:05:39 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
> Hi
>
> This might lead to interesting changes in the project. Watch out!
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/242965
>
> "The Fedora project has a solid base to build on and an increasingly
> open community process to help it get to where it wants to be. With
> the right focus on an interesting set of goals, Fedora could surprise
> the world. This distribution should have no trouble proving that it's
> not over the hill yet."
>
> Rahul

There is so much that Fedora can do while only using  FOSS, the limit is
the developers/users imaginations. Fedora is used from studios (Pixar)
to embedded device like OLPC and Playstation 3. I think most outsiders
won't admit they don't understand how the process works and instead rely
on misquoted and twisted views from some IT medias.