linuxglobe media disc proposal

Gaddis, Jeremy L. jeremy at linuxwiz.net
Thu Aug 9 16:38:12 UTC 2007

On 8/9/07, Markus McLaughlin <hudsonman35 at gmail.com> wrote:
> By the time Fedora 9 comes out, I hope linuxglobe WILL be a magazine that is
> sold in every major
> store in the country that sells magazines!  :D

If the number of times you spam your URL is any indicator, at least
everyone in the world will have heard of it by then.

For the most part, I have no problems with people promoting their web
site, but to quote yourself, "I prefer innovation".  Why not put up
some original content about Fedora instead of just linking to everyone
else's?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis
<URL REMOVED>