Re: Ref:Re: linuxglobe media disc proposal

John Mackay escribió:
yup, I´ve heard about it. What about including Gimpshop? its supossed to be a GUI configuration much alike photoshop, so people can make the jump way easier.
Actually I'm one of those who "despise" GimpShop, as I learned how to use a graphics program using The GIMP, not PhotoShop. Now I find PhotoShop's tools and layout "counter intuitive", hehe