Interesting articles

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Aug 20 03:37:08 UTC 2007

Marc Wiriadisastra escribió:
> Hey All,
>
> Well apcmag in Australia in the September edition has got Fedora 7 on the
> front cover.  I was hoping to find a link to it from the main website but I
> couldn't sadly.
>
> On a side note however I found this which I didn't know about.
>
> http://apcmag.com/node/6735/
>
> Con Kolivas leaving.  This personally saddens me and from my point of view I
> would like to say a huge thanks to him.
>
> Hopefully people won't get to annoyed by the second part of this post.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc

I couldn't agree more about the sad fact that Con's departure is.
Personally I used his patchset for many, many kernel builds. His work
will be missed... and I'm not entirely sure what derived to his
departure (I know bits of the story, but not the whole deal, even though
I'm subscribed to the mailing list... probably will have to go through
the archives). At any rate, we can only wait and see what happens next.