Discontent with LiveContent

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:33:22 UTC 2007

> If you explain what you are trying to do and ask in fedora-live cd list,
> you should be able to get help. It is pretty simple and you would only
> need a kickstart file. We could even make this part of the Fedora 8 release.

Lol, I have asked before but I'm afraid I can be a bit slow
technically sometimes and I felt silly for asking repeatedly for
something so simple!! (Essentially all it needs is a sym link adding
to the desktop to point at the folder on the root of the disc).

Would be super cool to have it made a part of the F8 release but I
don't have the time to make the changes myself just now as I start uni
this autumn and have a million things to do before going away!

If anybody was interested in picking this up and working with me on it
things might be a bit more realistic, I could even send out a disc
with all the material I currently have on it to save bandwidth
download time...

Best wishes,

Jon