2007-11-21 Fedora Store meeting summary

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 14:46:36 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Max Spevack wrote:

> I have a bunch of other Fedora-related stuff going on, and I'm going
> to need to skip this week's Store SIG meeting.  The next meeting will
> be on December 5th, at the same time, etc.

FUDCon planning is taking up my "marketing" time, and so I have not had
an opportunity to do any mockups of Store ideas.  Until there is
something even simple that we can look at, there's not too much to talk
about in an IRC meeting.

I will get to this, but it is a priority B for me... if someone else
wants to take some initiative, that would be great... Otherwise, we'll
just move at a slower pace.

I do think that a Fedora Store session would be a useful thing to have
for part of a day at the FUDCon "hackfest".

--Max