FUDCon Marketing?

Kerrin Catallozzi kcatallo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 14:56:04 UTC 2007

John-
> Could we get some help from the RHT Communications people to start a
> campaign now that builds up to the actual event?  Maybe first starting
> with a press release?
I would suggest a blog on www.press.redhat.com.  We use this press blog
to distribute news to our reporters, analysts and others, and we've
posted multiple blogs from the "Fedora Team" about Fedora 7 and Fedora 8
that Max has contributed.  This would be a great place to start the
conversation and be able to continue it later with updates.  We just
need someone to volunteer to either send along main points to include,
and our team will draft the blog, or to write up the initial draft and
send to me.  Let me know if you have questions.

thanks,
Kerri

Kerri Catallozzi
Red Hat Corporate Communications