Fedora 9 Interview series

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:47:32 UTC 2007

Hey all,

I was thinking about starting to get organised for the Fedora 9 series
of interviews soon. I probably won't start drawing up questions for
these until the new year as I'm not going to have much net access for
the next few weeks, but I figure I'd draw up a hit list of interviews
that would be cool to do. If anyone wants to pick any of them up that
would be awesome - and if anybody is interested but would like some
advice, I can probably help out here too (there's probably people on the
list who can do a better job at this than me!!)...

 * RPM Fusion (not an official Fedora project, but it's going to rock
and be very important to the community)
 * K12 Linux
 * KDE 4
 * Package Kit
 * Update X-Server/One second X
 * Virtual Authentication/Virtual Manager Policy Kit/Virtual Storage
 * ext4
 * Clock applet improvements
 * Artwork

I think that's all I can see for now but should keep us busy. There are
other features, such as Bluetooth, which we featured for F8 but maybe we
want to revisit them as well?

Jon