Non-release specific stuff

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 00:43:10 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts said the following on 12/20/2007 10:54 AM Pacific Time:
> Hello again!
>
> Trying to get things out before I go away for people to look over and
> think about.
>
> I think it would be cool to do some features/interviews about
> non-release specific stuff. The obvious thing that jumps to my mind is
> Fedora People (people.fedoraproject.org) as something that is unique to
> Fedora and definitely a huge benefit to our community. Also worth
> looking at could be things like Hosted and possible deployment of
> Transiflex?
>
> What form do people think these would work best in? To my mind they'd be
> the perfect things to go on a news.fedoraproject.org domain as blog
> posts/stories/articles whatever you want to call them. How's this coming
> along? Is it something we can realistically hope for in the near future?

Jon,

I think you are doing a great job and that your developer interviews for
  Fedora 8 were great.

My vote at this point would be to just keep publishing away in the same
way you have been until the other infrastructure gets sorted out.

I think we definitely need marketing strategery sessions at FUDCon.

John