Fedora 8: An Assault On Ubuntu

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 30 18:11:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

Looks like a precursor to an actual review. Looking forward to that.
Highlighted features include pulseaudio, codeina and specifically the
codecbuddy wiki page and the approach to spins.

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=8094

"With the upcoming release of Fedora 8 (at the time of press time), I
see solid indications that Fedora could dethrown Ubuntu with its latest
release. I especially like what I'm reading about their work on issues,
such as notebook suspend/resume working, power consumption and perhaps
most of all, PulseAudio"

Slashdot: http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/07/12/29/2216249.shtml

Digg: http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_8_An_Assault_On_Ubuntu