Fedora 8: An Assault On Ubuntu

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 02:06:15 UTC 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 9:11 AM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like a precursor to an actual review. Looking forward to that.
> Highlighted features include pulseaudio, codeina and specifically the
> codecbuddy wiki page and the approach to spins.

More importantly this preview-review points out exactly how useful our
Feature Roadmapping process is at rewriting the laypress perception of
Fedora as an innovator.  I fervently believe  that as we do a better
job at describing the goals and benefits of introducing each new
technology, the more likely it will be that'll we will find the people
who are enthusiastic about helping smooth out the rough edges on that
technology instead of just point out the problems.

-jef