[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Free Media Program - Give the Gift of Fedora

nihed mbarek nihedmm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 05:34:18 UTC 2007

Hi,
I want to inform that Tunisian people can demand Fedora DVD or CD in :
Club info plus
faculté des sciences de Tunis manar 1002 tunisie
for this, the person interest can pay the price of dvd vierge or come with
her support to obtain it.

The club also install fedora in personal computer of person who want view or
pass to fedora.

Thank You

2007/2/6, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org>:

> All,
>
> This is a reminder that we still have about 40 un-fulfilled requests
> waiting for Fedora Free Media for the month January 2007[1]. Please
> accept at least one or two requests even if they are not from your
> country.
>
> You can always *Give the Gift of Fedora*[2] via our Fedora Sponsored
> Media Program[3] when you donate to participating vendors to send
> media to someone who can't afford to get it for themselves especially
> those in developing countries.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/January
> [2] http://www.redhat.com/fedora/
> [3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/SponsoredMedia
> --
> Thomas Chung
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa