[Fedora-marketing-list] Poll: Do you agree to merge Marketing List with Ambassador List ?

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Feb 17 19:29:49 UTC 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Now I've provided some of step 2., the outside perspective.  What do you
> think about the rest?

I have already posted against the idea of merging the two lists before,
expressing some of the same concerns.

Inspired by Karsten's message, I have adjusted a few settings on this list.  I
have removed the subject prefix, which I think does more harm than good.  Any
of you who have filters focused on the subject should change those filters to
use the 'X-BeenThere' header.  I have also adjusted the descriptive text on
the listinfo page.

I'll accept the consequences of making these changes without taking a vote.  I
feel that it was the right thing to do, and so didn't need a vote.

I feel that we should enforce more specific purposes for each list, and that
we should keep two separate lists.

My vote: -1

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes