ESR gives up on Fedora

Tony Guntharp fusion94 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:28:51 UTC 2007

I myself do not agree with ESR's methodology. That said having known
ESR for 9 years or so it doesn't surprise me either. ESR is pretty
egomaniacal and likes to cause waves. This is just another one of his
waves.

Regardless of his credentials lot's of people have pushed open source
since it's infancy without causing as much as a stir or without
having to take issues public.

-t

--
Tony Guntharp