[Ambassadors] Suggestion @ Fedoraproject / Wiki

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 18:45:53 UTC 2007

(cross-posting to clear up where this discussion should land)

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 20:39 +0530, Siddharth Upmanyu wrote:

> Hi folks..
> I would like to suggest to change the Header and Footer images on the
> wiki to match the latest release of Fedora... i think a DNA blend in
> the graphic will give it a more vibrant look and with even better
> graphics coming every new release the Fedora website will look
> refreshing and new in just one change...

This is an interesting idea.  It is a different practice than the past.
To be clear, you are suggesting that starting now, we re-fresh the look
of the Website to match the graphical look of the current release of
Fedora.

The best (and only) place to discuss this is on fedora-websites-list
(Reply-to set), or by filing a bug report with examples/graphics/patches
attached.  f-ambassadors-l is for Ambassador business and event
discussion, while f-marketing-l is a strategic marketing list.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project