[Fedora-marketing-list] M-L proposal

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 8 21:50:19 UTC 2007

On 1/8/07, Alex Maier wrote:
> Inviting an additional hundred or two into the group will not make the
> project weaker. The Ambassadors are not a "special" force who preach
> onto the footfolk. We ARE the footfolk, we ARE the users, and if we
> are not ready to talk with the users and on their level, we have no
> reason and right to talk to them at all.

Not weaker, but it might affect quality. Many other projects envy us
for that quality.
Personally, I think Fedora Marketing hasn't got the love it should
have got. The topic of "How Fedora 7 will be called" should happen in
the Fedora Marketing List, for example.

> Greg had a dream... Oh well, let Greg correct me if I am wrong.
>
> /me bows before Greg

 HAD a dream ? He has no longer that dream?

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com