[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Free Media Program - December 2006

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 30 04:45:58 UTC 2007

Thanks to Karlie Robinson and other contributors, we have successfully
fulfilled 100% of free media requests for the month of December 2006.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/December

As a reminder, we still have many un-fulfilled requests in month of
January 2007.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/January
Please accept at least one or more requests to accomplish another
successful month.

If you have any question or would like to join Fedora Free Media
Program, feel free to contact me or your local Ambassadors for a
coordination.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung