Re: Fedora 7.0 Linux distribution: Review in PC Advisor

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
Hi

"Like everything else, this arrangement is a result of Fedora's focus:
Fedora is very Free Software-centric - far more so than Ubuntu, which
ships with some proprietary components (including 3D graphics drivers)
that Fedora steadfastly eschews on principle."

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?reviewid=1003&pn=1

Rahul

Looks like I have beaten you this time. =p

Yep. I came across this review a while back. Just been lazy to post it.