Volunteers needed for GITEX (8-12 September)

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:50:39 UTC 2007

Fedora Ambassadors and Fedorans everywhere:

I am doing my best to get a Fedora  presence in the Red Hat EMEA
booth at GITEX, being held this year on 8-12 September.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/GITEX for details.

There is now less than 2 months to GITEX and the clock is ticking...

There has been some interest shown by Red Hat EMEA in letting us
share their booth. I will be following up in the next few days.

This is being held in Dubai, UAE. I am assuming there will be some
Fedorans among the over 100,000 expected visitors. (If there aren't,
we're in big trouble <grin>).

I can use all the help I can get to man the booth, answer questions,
produce and distribute live CDs, etc.

If you are attending GITEX this year and can spare some time to
help out, I think it will be a productive and fun time for all involved.

Please sign up at the above link if you have wiki access. If not,
contact me any which way you can.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project