Re: Fedora Logo

Eduardo Villagrán Morales wrote:
El jue, 19-07-2007 a las 14:33 -0700, Thomas Chung escribió:
On 7/19/07, Fabian Affolter <fab fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi all,

On Monday I've sent a request for the Fedora Logo because the
organization team of a event in Switzerland needs SVG for printing their
booklets.

Is this address logo fedoraproject org still valid?
I request this material 3 months ago, have this material and can send it
to you.

Please don't do that, there are *a lot* of places from one can get the source of the logo if he want only the logo, the use of that address is preferred as you will get the blessing from a trademark point of view.

Fabian
Well, it's currently pointing to OTRS which is going away.
Mike, do you have a suggestion?

I think at some point that address used to go to a live person (gdk and later Mo).