Re: Who can help?

On 7/22/07, Mark F. Liu <marklf777 gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for you reply! I have also applied the membership of ambassador,
could please tell me what should I do for me to be approved?

Both of my Status of marketing and ambassador are unapproved by now:(

Thanks.

Marklf

One of Fedora Project contributors will contact you soon.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung