[Ambassadors] Fedora Project Sign for GITEX Demo Pod

Hisham Abdel-Magid hisham.imam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:28:00 UTC 2007

John:
I'm glad that you liked it.. now i'm synchronizing the design with the
latest one..
I don't know French language, but I will be happy to translate to Arabic ...
Hey Arabic ambassadors, support and opinion please (let us make it as good
as it could be)...
And you French ambassadors, send the translation to me... and the French
version will be available ASAP

On 7/29/07, John Babich <jmbabich at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/29/07, Hisham Abdel-Magid <hisham.imam at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi all...
> > i feel terrible for not being able to connect online during this day..
> > dear John, sorry for the late notice (i think i missed a lot of
> > discussion)....
> >
> > anyway, i made a small extra work on the background (unfortunately with
> the
> > un-updated points)..
> > Nevertheless, i wish to know what do you think about it (all of u
> Fedoras)..
> > it could be a flayer too (not sticking to be a background only)... what
> do u
> > think?
>
> Hisham:
>
> Thanks for taking the time to produce such an artistic piece of work.
>
> My very plain poster is based upon the example provided by Red Hat.
> I'm not sure we have to be so conservative in the layout or not. I
> will ask the person in charge of designing the demo pod if we can be a
> bit more daring.
>
> Regardless, we do need flyers, and I like your design a great deal. If
> nothing else, I would like to use your design for the flyer. I think
> one of the attractions of the Fedora Project is the opportunity for
> people to express their creativity.
>
> I'll let you know what the result is in a few days.
>
> Here's the other challenge: I would like our flyers to be in at least
> three languages: English, Arabic and French.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> John Babich
> Volunteer, Fedora Project

Eng. Hisham Isam M. Abdel-Magid
Head of Department in charge, Dept. of Shelter & Physical Development (DSPD)
Institute for Technological Research (ITR)
National Center for Research (NCR)
Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
P.O.Box 2404
Khartoum
Sudan
Mobile: +249 122 007 122