[Ambassadors] Fedora Project Sign for GITEX Demo Pod

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:45:31 UTC 2007

On 7/29/07, Hisham Abdel-Magid <hisham.imam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Two of three : )
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/GitexExampleSign

That's great work. However, one feedback I received was that we should
reduce the font   size slightly on the list of bullet points and put
more space between the lines.

> (French, r u there??!!)

Maybe we should concentrate on English and Arabic on one pamphlet -
English on the left and Arabic on the right - or on either side of one
brochure.

> (Arabs, feedback on the translation plz)

Minfudluk

> (Fedoras, comments and remarks plz)

Please

> (John, I'm thinking of a sort of pamphlet too have all the versions together
> in one.. i will put the idea on a .pdf file and send it later)

As I said above,  let's concentrate on English and  Arabic - By all
means, go ahead...

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project