Re: Red Hat Launches New Package Repository for Enterprise Linux

On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 17:16 -0500, Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
> Now they only have to issue an update batch where they also include as
> dependencies the required packages to configure these extra repositories
> in the deployed and supported distributions so users would have to do
> zero to very little configuration and start using these packages.

I've re-read this a couple of times and I'm still confused on what you
meant by an "update batch"?  And provided by whom?

Not looking to be critical at all, just wondering what is missing.  I'm
missing something in what you stated.  ;)

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b j smith ieee org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com