Fedora Project Sign for GITEX Demo Pod -- my apologies ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jul 30 12:56:33 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 08:29 -0400, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Lastly, I have had to -- in a professional and near-_legally_ (as my
> _paid_ job function) even _explain_ Novell, Microsoft and -- gasp -- SCO
> (v. IBM on Monterey, not the "forged" SCO v. Linux non-sense) at times!
> I have seen the "wraith" of people who think I "defend" Novell,
> Microsoft, even SCO to the point of causing some people to get _fixated_
> on me to levels of not only unethical, but even _illegal_ activity.  And
> damn me when I am I critical of the "oh, the great Linux savor IBM."

My apologies for this "bark."

I've just paid a "heavy price" with people I refer to as "the 97%" by
attempting to "explain" Novell recently.  Sigh, there was nothing better
for the GPL from the SuSE avenue than when Novell bought SuSE.

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com