rotating banners, first idea

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:11:28 UTC 2007

On 6/2/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

<snip>

> Just pointing out that page doesn't exist yet and we need the
> documentation first. Is anyone interested in working on that?

I already "wikified" the LiveCD How-To, so it seems logical I should turn
that into a more formal document.

I haven't worked with Pungi yet. My first attempts at Revisor were not
successful.

If someone gives me the technical support and fact-checking assistance,
I can go ahead and write something up. I would appreciate if other
members of the  Fedora Team, especially the Docs team, could assist
me in the process.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project