Infinite Freedom???

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:28:20 UTC 2007

The question is not purely technique, is philosophical!

The philosophy is the base of our work!

If the Free Software Foundation says that the use of non free firmwares
affect our freedom, us must take this in consideration when including this
in the distribution.

If the firmware isn't free or "modifiable", if we dont have this permission
our freedom is not infinite, it is finite.

I think that firmwares would not have to be distributed in fedora Medias
(CDS, DVDS).

We use the "Infinite Freedom" as slogan, we must follow the recommendations
of the FSF,
not including non free firmwares.

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
http://www.projetofedora.org