2 Million Fedora Core 6 installs

Mikko Kivinen mikko.kivinen at scenegroup.fi
Wed Mar 7 12:39:52 UTC 2007

Good point Gerold. I'd like to add that there are also numerous
dedicated server & VPS providers who offer Fedora to their clients and
Im sure these are not counted :)

Best regards,

Mikko Kivinen

P.S. It's my first message on the list, been following for some while
and I will try to join the discussions more from now on :)