Re repo clean-up

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Mon Mar 5 22:15:31 UTC 2007

Hello Folks

Following up an article in "fedoranews", I would like to strongly
endorse Fedora fully embracing the freedom it talks about.

I've been a little concerned recently why, despite Max Spevik's strong
assertion (see my footer) Fedora doesn't seem to be recognised more
fully as a free distribution.  The article and links in "fedoranews"
(http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_79#Linux.com:_Fedora_cleans_its_repositories.2C_considers_move_to_Free_Software)
go a long way to clarifying up my concern.

And, I also believe in given credit where credit is due.

Regards,
Morgan.
--
Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on Fedora: