Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

The Fedora Project need a mascot.

What do you think about this ?

Last time when this was discussed (IIRC, around the time the logo was created) the majority opined a mascot is not needed. Maybe the ambassadors can change that...

with experience accumulated on the Fedora Art team and policies around the logo, I have to ask this: what copyright status would have such a mascot? Usage policies? If we end with something users/community members will not be allowed to use at will, then better not have anything.

With those being said, I am sure the Art Team would have a lot of fun being involved in such a project.

--
nicu