Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Siddharth Upmanyu wrote:

How about Tux wearing Fedora Hat

Using a hat is absolutely forbidden and we can't do anything about that.
Sure, if we select a cute animal and users are free to make modifications of it, probably some of them will add hats on their own (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

And about a Tux - I think we want something more personal, Tux with a small emblem look too much like 10 years ago...

--
nicu