FEDORA MASCOT

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Mon Mar 19 08:52:50 UTC 2007

No no no.. Quite obviously the mascot should either be the most
courageous and noble of all beasts, the goat :
http://www.chrisharris.com/gallery/g-goat.html

Or the most viscous and savage of all dogs, one of the 14 closest known
relatives to the original wolf, the Shih Tzu (grrr!) :
http://www.poopypuppies.com/breeds/shih-tzu-puppies.html