Re: FEDORA MASCOT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas mailhot laposte net> To: "For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base" <fedora-marketing-list redhat com> Cc: "For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base" <fedora-marketing-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Le Lun 19 mars 2007 15:40, nihed mbarek a écrit :
but dolphin are more beautiful with the blue of ocean :)

Dolphins and tuxes have been used and abused

I like the goat idea. Saw a feral one happily nursing a kid at noon in the
Australian bush (50°C). Impressive

--
Nicolas Mailhot

You were obviously taking a break to see that. Every time I see one of them its generally me going past at 110km/h and with the aircon turned up.

-1 to the goat +1 to something relating to a mascot not sure what yet nothing has 'jumped' out.

Cheers

Marc