Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

The Fedora Project need a mascot.

What do you think about this ?

I started a talk on the Art list [1] about this. Will think a bit about it, consult with other members of the community and lay down a plan in the wiki (with rules and dates).

As a start, here is how I think a mascot should be:
- Free, so it can be used without any restriction (not even trademarks);
- lovable, this is the purpose of a mascot;
- produced by the community, it should not be someone's baby but our community's baby.

I am very confident the Art Team can reach a sensible result, please participate in the process.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-March/thread.html

--
nicu