Re: FEDORA MASCOT

I'm still digging the goat because it's sort of like the Gnu
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest).

They live in almost any environment, in harsh conditions, they are
sturdy and reliable, eat anything, and have horns.

The best argument against so far was that it is already the mascot for
LiveJournal : http://www.livejournal.com/site/goat.bml

Wonder if we can share ;)

If not, the obviously the platypus is the best animal :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus

Go on, I dare you to show me a more mixed up mammal.